At this FREE workshop participants will learn:
- The dynamics of bullying;
- How to document bullying incidents;
- The responsibilities of the schools;
- How parents and students can develop action plans related to bullying.
*If accommodations are needed, please call two weeks prior to presentation.
- Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- Location: Oregon Public Library, 300 Jefferson Street, Oregon, Illinois.
- Registration & Dinner: 5:30pm
- Workshop Training: 6pm-8pm.
Registration is required. A minimum of 15 people need to be registered to ensure this presentation will be held so REGISTER EARLY.
Registration deadline is October 16, 2019. Contact Family Matters at 866-436-7842 x3516 or through their website: www.fmptic.org/events/trainings to register.
If you would like to download the pdf flyer version for this information: “Target of Bullying” Workshop.
Training will be provided by Family Matters. This collaboration is between Oregon Public Library, Florissa and Easterseals.
Family Matters is 95% funded by the U.S. Department of Education with additional support from Community Support Systems. The contents of this announcement were developed under a grant from the US Department of Education, #H328M150037. However, those contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the US Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government. Project Officer David Emenheiser.